If your bike is ‘not as described’ (NAD), please let us know within 48 hours of receiving the bike so you can return it and get a full refund.
The bike is considered NAD if it differs from the online listing in one or more of the following:
- Wrong size
- Wrong colour
- Incorrect brand
- Incorrect model
- Different frame material
- Different year of manufacture
- Different specifications
- Significantly different condition
- Any major flaw that wasn’t mentioned in the description
- Counterfeit bike or components
- Missing parts/components
- Significant damage that wasn’t mentioned in the description or shown in pictures
The bike is not considered NAD if it's:
- Colour is slightly different, due to the lighting of images or wear
- Condition is slightly different, including light/ medium scratches and dirt
- The bike doesn’t fit
- You've changed your mind or don’t like the bike.
What happens if the item is NAD?
- Notify us within 48 hours of receiving the bike that there is an issue. Please send us an email that includes the reasons it’s NAD, as well as photo evidence.
- We will suspend the order until we have concluded whether the item is NAD.
- We'll reach out to the seller and ask them to dispute the claim within 48 hours or provide the return address.
- If the seller disputes the claim but we believe the bike is considered to be NAD, we will cancel the order and ask you to return the bike to the seller, so we can refund you.