Verified Bike Listing
This seller has provided a serial number, or proof of purchase, or both. When serial number are provided, we verify the authenticity of the bikes and check against stolen bike databases.
About this bike
I’d like to buy this item. How do I proceed?
- Click on the blue “Add to cart” button on the listing page, and you’ll be directed to checkout to enter your shipping address and payment details at checkout. You can pay using finance or your preferred payment method.
- We will contact the seller to arrange a suitable date to collect the bike.
- Our specialist delivery partner will deliver the bike to you, ready to ride! No assembly is required.
I'd like to negotiate the price, how do I do this?
- Click the “Make an offer” button on the listing page.
- Enter your contact details and the amount you’d like to offer.
- The seller will either accept, decline or make a counteroffer.
- You will receive the outcome via email so keep your eyes peeled!
- Once you’ve agreed on the price, you’ll be sent a payment link to complete the purchase.
- Your new bike will be shipped to you!
How can I contact the seller?
If you would like to ask the seller a question about the bike, then please submit your query using the form above. The seller will receive your question by email.
If you have any questions on shipping/collections or returns, then feel free to reach out to us directly.
How long does delivery take, and how much does shipping cost?
We aim to deliver your new bike within 2-3 days of placing an order. Here’s the process:
- Once an order is placed, we contact the seller to arrange a suitable date for our delivery partner to collect the bike.
- The bike will then be delivered to you, typically the same day it’s been collected from the seller.
- You’re ready to ride! Our couriers collect and deliver the bikes without the need for them to be disassembled.
Shipping costs are fixed at £69 no matter where you or the seller are living in the U.K.
Can I collect in person?
Yes! You can collect the bike from the seller yourself. We will reveal the exact location of the seller after you've completed checkout.
Can I test ride the bike first?
If you would like to test ride the bike, then please contact us and we will arrange this with the seller. Here’s the process:
- We will contact the seller to confirm they’re happy to proceed with this and if so, will arrange a suitable date for the test ride.
- We ask you to agree to a price first and complete the checkout process as normal before your “test ride”.
- At checkout please select “collect in person” and enter your payment details.
- Your payment will be authorised but not captured until you’ve confirmed you’ve left with the bike. If you don’t leave with the bike, your payment will not be captured.
How does buyer protection work?
Our Buyer Protection policy is in place to prevent any mis-selling on the platform and ensure you get exactly what you paid for! If the bike arrives “not as described”, such as there is damage that wasn’t disclosed in the listing, or the specifications are wrong, then you can return it to the seller free of charge. Simply contact our support team and we will arrange this for you. To learn more, please read here.